Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Well I have been a little bit busy this past week catching up on household chores... or at least trying to catch up... so I am finally getting the pictures up from the weekend at the lake. We went out Friday night and stayed til Monday afternoon. We wanted to try out the pool, but it was rainy and yucky most of the time.... then Sunday when it finally got pretty, the pool was waaaaaaaay to cold for little miss Sophia (and I want to be there when she gets in the pool for the first time.) Sunday was a wonderful day, I got to sleep in a little bit, thanks Grandma, we sat around all morning and afternoon playing with Sophia... feeling Presley kick... and eating with great family and friends. It was such a beautiful day and I got to spend it with people who mean the world to me... So thank you to all of you for being part of my life, loving me, and supporting me. I am truly blessed. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


Cooking on Saturday with Pam... Sophia playing in her play pen... she enjoyed being with us in the kitchen!


So close to crawling... o my... need to baby proof the house... and soon!


Happy girl!!!


Grandma finally got me to sleep on her chest... they were both so very content and happy.

And yes I still like Grandpa... no more crying when I see him... well not that often.

See still happy!


And now I can feed myself... such a big girl!


Meeting Presley Kay... due in 4 weeks... if not sooner since Roxie is dilated to a 1 and having some contractions!!!

I love my Uncle Jere Bear!!

No comments: