Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bath time with Presley!

Saturday was a busy day, Zach worked all day and Sophia and I ran errands with Jeremy and Roxie.  We met at Buy Buy Baby to get a few baby supplies, then headed over to Discount Tires, so Jeremy could help me get tires since Zach was working all day.  After we dropped my car off, we headed back to Jeremy and Roxie’s to get Presley so the girls could have another play date.  (I forgot my camera this time)

After Zach was done with work, we all packed up and headed to our house to cook chicken wings and mac-n-cheese for dinner.  The girls played and got super dirty which means….. bath time!

They were sooo super cute.  Sophia even tried to wash Presley, and Presley ate away on some foam numbers.  This was Presley’s first time to have a big girl bath.  TOO CUTE and ADORABLE!!

IMG_3318

IMG_3321

Washing Presley

IMG_3322

IMG_3326

IMG_3331

IMG_3333

No comments: