Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A quick cold update

Zach took a half a day today to take Sophia back to see Dr. Poole, since I was a concerned mother that she still had her super runny nose, now a little green, and still had her yucky cough.  So they both got to sleep in a little this morning and then head out to see the doc, and just like my smart hubby said, she still just has a viral infection and we just need to stay the course, liquids and sleepy cuddle time with Mommy.  I must say that, despite being sick, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE taking snuggle time naps with my little one so that she sleeps longer than 30 minutes alone. 

Me, on the other hand, still struggling to get well.  But I have a wonderful mother who came over to watch her sweet little baby while Daddy and I had date night grocery shopping… yes grocery shopping, we just didn’t get their this weekend.  Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

xoxo

No comments: