Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

It has been so long since I have posted. We have been so busy with Zach's birthday, Thanksgiving, putting up Christmas decorations, Sophia's birthday decorations (yes she is going to be one in 10 days.) On top of all of this Sophia is now officially a toddler. She is walking everywhere and in the past week has picked up speed. Here are a few pics of the holiday decorations.
Starting with our newest. Sophia's birthday tree. I wanted to make her birthday a separate occasion from Christmas, so she has this cute lime green tree that we decorated with all birthday related items and ornaments. My hope is to add to it each year and have it be her birthday tradition.


helping me decorate... stopping for a snack


Final product



I love this ornament


and this one too!


My mantle!


Our Christmas tree hiding in the corner so that S can't do too much damage!


A few favorites, Spiderman, Sophia's ornament she got from my mom last year... it is my favorite, then there is the wedding cake ornament that I love too!


S for Sophia M for Marie


My Manager that was my grandmothers, I love this too!


Our house in the rain tonight!

I hope you all enjoy! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

No comments: