Wednesday, May 25, 2011

16 weeks

16 weeks a

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: An avocado (my favorite thing to eat right now!!)

Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs

Maternity clothes: pants since I was 6 weeks pregnant, but still wearing my regular tops

Baby Gender: we find out JUNE 9th

Baby Name: get back to ya after we find out what we are having

Movement: more occasional flutters, but no real movement yet

What I miss: ENERGY

Cravings: avocados, milk

Symptoms: still super tired most of the time, but the nausea has finally subsided

Best moment this week: Sophia telling me that she is going to name the baby MAX because she is changing her name to Ruby so that she and her new baby can be like the Nickelodeon show Max and Ruby.  She just loves watching them and reading their books.  I also just love when she tells me that she needs to kiss her baby and she pulls up my shirt and hugs and kisses my belly… it is sooo precious.

1 comment:

KJ said...

I didn't know you were expecting again! Congratulations!!