Wednesday, September 7, 2011

31 weeks

31 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 31 weeks

Size of baby: four navel oranges…. but could be bigger since he was measuring two weeks bigger last week… see below

Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs… I am sure more… I have an appt with Dr. H next week.

Maternity clothes: ALL THE WAY

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman, according to Sophia

Movement: lots of kicking and little punches… I think that he kicks and hits harder than Sophia did. He is very active first thing in the morning and late at night. He really likes being on my right side up under my ribs… which makes it very uncomfortable for me.

What I miss: ENERGY, sleeping through the night, CAFFENINE

Cravings: Orange Cream Slush from Sonic, MILK, yogurt with fresh bananas and strawberries

Symptoms: pain from Jack moving up into my ribs…. not much fun and I am super duper tired all the time… thank you third trimester.

Best moment this week (or from last week) I went to see Dr. H last Wednesday for a check up when we discovered that I was measuring 32 weeks when I was in fact only 30 weeks.  To make sure that everything was ok with baby Jack, I went back the next the day for a sonogram to see Jack.  Well as it turned out… he was measuring 31 weeks 5 days when I should have been 30 weeks 1 day.  He should have been measuring around 3 lbs, but was measuring 4 lbs.  And everything is just perfect… he just might be big or we have the date wrong by two weeks! Dr. H was super swamped and he said we would talk at my next appointment about scheduling my c-section date.  So… here are two super cute pictures of Jack and here’s hoping we can move my date up just a bit.

30 weeks 1 day 1000130 weeks 1 day 10002

No comments: