Thursday, October 13, 2011

36 weeks

36 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 36 weeks (measuring 38 weeks).. see below for more info

Size of baby: a crenshaw melon

Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs… I have been able to maintain weight since last week I caught a stomach bug! So NOT fun when you are 8 1/2 months preggo!! And I am down a pound from last week… I was told it was nothing to worry about Smile

Maternity clothes: ALL THE WAY

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman, according to Sophia

Movement: lots of kicking and little punches… I think that he kicks and hits harder than Sophia did. He is very active first thing in the morning and late at night. He really likes being on my right side up under my ribs… which makes it very uncomfortable for me.  He is starting to move down some but not enough that it is too uncomfortable… only at night when I have been on my feet all day.

What I miss: ENERGY, sleeping through the night, CAFFENINE

Cravings: KFC mashed potatoes and gravy…. DIET COKES!!!

Symptoms: pain from Jack moving up into my ribs and now also living on my bladder and I do believe at moments he has started to move down so he can get ready to meet his Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister…. not much fun and I am super duper tired all the time… thank you third trimester.

Best moment this week: I had a sonogram and got to see little boy all squashed up inside.  I am currently 36 weeks and he is measuring in length around 37 weeks.  The technician estimated him to be at 6 lbs 5 oz.  His heartbeat is 130. She also said that there is still fluid between his head and my cervix so he has not dropped and become engaged yet… he is still safe and growing big in my belly.  As of now we are scheduled to meet our little boy on November 2nd.

36 weeks 1 day

No comments: