Thursday, October 27, 2011

38 Weeks

38 weeks 1 day

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 38 weeks (my belly is measuring 42 weeks)

Size of baby: length of leek

Total weight gain/loss: 22bs…

Maternity clothes: ALL THE WAY

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman or my baby according to Sophia

Movement: lots of little movements, as he is running out of space since we are nearing the last few final days!!  He feels like he is way down low and under my ribs all at the same time!

What I miss: ENERGY, sleeping through the night, the freedom of movement!

Cravings: milk, OREOS, DIET COKES!!!

Symptoms: pain from Jack moving up into my ribs and now also living on my bladder and I do believe at moments he has started to move down so he can get ready to meet his Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister…. not much fun and I am super duper tired all the time… thank you third trimester.

Best moment this week: I am measuring almost 42 weeks now and I am hoping he is not as HUGE as my belly, but he is still safe and growing big in my belly. As of now we are scheduled to meet our little boy on November 2nd.  Also I am fully enjoying Sophia asking, “How many more days mommy til I get to meet my baby?  I am ready to meet my baby.  Can I feel him Mommy?  He must be swimming in there mommy!”  She is just so adorable!!

10-27-11

Sweet little girl today when I picked her up from school! 

No comments: