Monday, January 23, 2012

I Love My Babies

So I put Jack in his crib to get Sophia ready for bed.  I head to her room and call for her… she doesn’t come or answer… I head back into Jack’s room and here is what I find….

photo 1 (3)photo 2 (3)

photo 3 (3)photo 4 (2)

She then says, “Mommy he’s happy now… I love my little brother!”

Doesn’t that just melt your heart?

On a side note I go back to work on Wednesday and the kids start at their new school that day too… Whistle Stop Station.  We have been up there a couple of times for Sophia to meet her teacher and kids in her class.  I am really happy with the new school, nervous about starting them there, and going back to work.  It will be a lot of new transitions and changes, but I know that they will be well taken care of and it will all be ok… as long as I keep preparing myself, it will all go smoothly… please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this week.

No comments: