Sunday, July 29, 2012

My New Sister-in-Law

This weekend we went out to the lake to see my brother and his girlfriend for one last time before hunting season starts back up at the ranch for my brother, and he surprised us all by proposing to Audray this weekend. I couldn’t be happy for my brother, who has found a wonderful woman who loves him unconditionally.  I can’t wait to start planning with Audray.  Congrats to my little brother and his fiancĂ©.  I love you both so much. xoxo

photo 1(4)photo 2(4)photo 3(4)

the happy couple

photo 1(5)photo 2(5)photo 3

her beautiful ring, the middle stone was my moms and the two on each side were my dads… my brother did a wonderful job designing the ring

photo 4(4)

I love you both! I couldn’t be more excited for the new path that you are about to start together.  Congrats again.  XOXO

 

No comments: