Friday, January 23, 2009

Family Visit

Last weekend my mom's side of the family came to visit and meet sweet Sophia. My two aunts, cousin and grandfather all came in on last Thursday. We spent the weekend relaxing and adoring Sophia. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Me, Bobbies (my grandfather) Sophia and Zach
Zach, me, Bobbies, Sophia, Grandma and Gramps (were trying out different names for Larry)

4 generations
Aunt Pat, me, Bobbies, Sophia, Aunt Judi, Grandma, Nicole
after bath time at Grandma's
Bobbies feeding Sophia's slumber party... 5 am feeding
Naptime!!
Grandma and Sophia after getting our nails done!
Gramps and Sophia
Zach, Sophia and me
Me and my sweet Sophia

1 comment:

Yomaida said...

I love these. Especially the last (of you and Sophia). She still looks so tiny....days to treasure!