Friday, October 16, 2009

10 months old!


Sophia today you are 10 months old! I can't believe in 2 months you will be 1 year old!

At 10 months you:

  • You wear a size 3 diaper
  • You are wearing 9 months clothes but I'm putting you in 12 months also


  • you eat 3 meals a day, 2 snacks and attempt to take a bottle about 4 times a day
  • you are no longer eating baby food and you eat all table foods
  • you like green beans, carrots, pears, mandarin oranges (your favorite) and almost anything that is on Mommy's plate
  • you have 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom


  • you crawel SUPER fast, you stand up on your own and are so INCREDIBLY close to walking
  • you love to be around people
  • you are into everything, and I mean everything.. good thing we baby proofed!


  • you still sleep all night long, 12 hours, and take two 2 hours naps
  • you smile and laugh all the time
  • you TALK TALK TALK
  • you mostly call everything daada but I am almost 100% sure that you say doggie (dawie) I think we are calling this your first word!
  • you are able to associate words with objects now
  • you make choices and differentiate between objects, especially when you are deciding if you want pears or oranges


  • you are able to tell Mommy and Daddy what you want by pointing at objects and yelling at us or by crawling to an object and yelling at us too!
  • You are still a Moma's girl and I love every minute of it
You are my precious little monkey and I love you more and more everyday

1 comment:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

She is just precious! I can't believe she is almost 1!?!?!