Wednesday, June 16, 2010

18 Months

********* super long post *********

Today my sweet little Sophia is 18 months old, one year and six months, 1 1/2!!  OMG I really can’t believe that my little baby is now a walking and talking little person with a sweet and sassy little personality.  She is saying new words everyday, so many that I can no longer make a list of her words.  Among some of her many favorites are her Buggie, Turtle, coloring, sitting at her new table, going for walks, playing at the park, changing her clothes, running around in her diaper and being with Mommy and Daddy. 

Sophia at 18 months you:

  • sleep for 12 hours a night and take one 2 hour nap or two 1 hour naps
  • are no longer drinking bottles, and not really drinking milk, but you will drink it from a milk box (Horizon Organic 2% not whole)
  • wear size 3 diapers still, but will maybe move up soon
  • wear size 12-18 month clothes
  • love fruit, meats, cereal, breads, yogurt, and juice
  • love playing with your baby dolls, buggie, turtles, coloring, pushing your stroller, going for walks, sitting in your chairs, putting clothes on and off, reading books,
  • still have your strong determined personality, when you want something you really want something you are sure to let everyone know
  • love the word no, and especially love saying “no, no no”
  • are picking up new words everyday, you point at something and we tell you what it is, and now you know the word
  • want to do everything by yourself, brushing your hair, your teeth, washing in the bath tub, putting on your clothes, eating, playing, getting mommies shoes, laying in mommy and daddy’s big bed, etc
  • we have started changing your clothes on the floor, as you are too long for your changing table now

IMG_4416

I read books

 IMG_4419

and then I put them away

IMG_4421   

I put on my shorts

IMG_4422

and my shirt

IMG_4423

and even put my arms in the holes

IMG_4425 

and then my socks

IMG_4426

and my shoes

IMG_4427

and eat with a spoon and some times a fork

 IMG_4428

and I like to dunk my nuggets

IMG_4451

I color with Daddy, of course without clothes, but always with shoes on!

IMG_4454

and play with my turtle while I color

BECAUSE I AM 18 MONTHS OLD!

IMG_4458

IMG_4465

IMG_4467

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and I throw tantrums with the best 2 year olds!

IMG_4470 

but I still love sitting in my chairs

IMG_4490

No matter what you do, you will ALWAYS be our little princess!

XOXOXO We love you as much as the world is round!

We have your 18 month appt next Wed so I will update everyone with those stats soon.

No comments: