Wednesday, August 3, 2011

26 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: English Hothouse Cucumber

Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs

Maternity clothes: pants since I was 6 weeks pregnant, but still wearing my regular tops

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman, according to Sophia

Movement: lots of kicking and little punches… I think that he kicks and hits harder than Sophia did. He is very active first thing in the morning and late at night. I am so ready for Sophia and Zach to feel them as well.

What I miss: ENERGY, sleeping through the night, CAFFENINE

Cravings: Root Beer and MILK, queso, chocolate chip cookies

Symptoms: pain from Jack moving up into my ribs…. not much fun and I am still TIRED.

Best moment this week: My mom getting to feel Jack kick!  Here’s hoping Zach and Sophia do soon.  I looked back to see when Zach felt Sophia and I was 26 weeks, so hopefully he feels his son kick this week.

No comments: