Wednesday, August 17, 2011

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: weighs about 2 1/4 pounds like a Chinese Cabbage

Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs

Maternity clothes: pants since I was 6 weeks pregnant, but still wearing my regular tops

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman, according to Sophia

Movement: lots of kicking and little punches… I think that he kicks and hits harder than Sophia did. He is very active first thing in the morning and late at night. He really likes being on my right side up under my ribs… which makes it very uncomfortable for me.

What I miss: ENERGY, sleeping through the night, CAFFENINE

Cravings: Orange Cream Slush from Sonic, root beer

Symptoms: pain from Jack moving up into my ribs…. not much fun and I am super duper tired since we started back to work this week and Sophia started at Daycare.

Best moment this week: Zach finally felt his little boy kick!!!

No comments: