Thursday, September 18, 2008

Head of Cauliflower


27 weeks today!!! One more week down, 13 more to go. This weeks comparison is to a head of cauliflower, which seems odd to me. She has grown some this week, we finally hit around 2 pounds and 14 1/2 inches, if she were to stretch out. A couple of nights ago Zach posted that he finally got to feel Sophia kick, which was really exciting for me as well. He was never patient enough to wait her out to feel her kick, so I sat on the couch with him, and put his hand on my tummy while we were watching tv. Then out of no where he asked, "Was that it?" He said it felt like a "pop" to him... he was very cute and excited, as you could see if you read his post. The past couple of days she seems to be getting more and more active through out the day. I enjoy the time of day when I get to come home, sit on the couch, and feel her move around inside. It is a comforting feeling when she moves around.

No comments: