Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Guess What I Can DO!!!!

So today is a typical day and I leave work to go and pick up Sophia. When I get there she is still napping, which is a good thing. After we leave and get home, she finishes her nap while I unpack and clean bottles, and then pack her to go and stay at Grandma and Grandpa's (my parents.) My mom is keeping her tonight for us, so we have a break.
So I proceed to wake her up from her nap, yes I know never wake a sleeping baby, but I do for feedings! So she eats and then I put her down next to me on the couch, and yes I am watching her.... and here is where her big trick comes in to play.... SHE ROLLED OVER all by herself!!!! We kept watching her do her new trick over and over.
We then decided it was time to head over to my moms where she did her new trick over and over some more. She even rolled over while changing her diaper.
After dinner Zach and I left to come home, and on the way home my mom calls to tell me that she is asleep, and yes she rolled over on to her tummy!! O MY... so now I am wondering if we should be sleeping on her tummy since all the books and doctors say they should be sleeping on their backs. Any suggestions are welcome! So my sweet baby is 3 months 3 weeks and 2 days and she is ROLLING OVER!! Here are some pictures capturing the second roll over!! Now we really can't leave her alone!!!


3 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

We have just continued putting Caroline on her back, and she decides when/if she prefers her tummy (which she usually does). Way to roll, girl!!!!

The Saras Family said...

Hudson did the same thing. I asked the dr and they said as long as they are doing it themselves than it's fine. After all there's not much you can do just short of going in her room and flipping her back over time and time again.
Good for her!

Yomaida said...

Oh wow! That's great Jesse! She is just too cute for words....lucky you getting a break! :-)