Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Hop Tuesday.. Recipes

This is my new favorite recipe... I got it from my friend Roxie... we always get great thanks for this dessert... BUTTERFINGER CAKE!!

It is really, really simple.

Recipe:
1 box of milk chocolate cake
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 tub of cool whip
6-8 small butterfingers

Now just follow the cake recipe on the back of the box. After this is finished baking and has cooled completely, poke holes all over the cake, you will want a lot. Afterwards pour on the condensed milk, all of it like icing on the cake. Next put the cool whip over top as the icing. I prefer to heat up the cool whip and whip it into a smoother consistency. Then crunch up the butterfinger and sprinkle on top. (I have never used a different topping but I am sure that Snickers or Oreo would be yummy too!)



MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Wow.
That would last like 30 seconds in my house :)

Stopping by via the blog hop to check out your recipe.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/random-blurbs-and-smores.html

Amy said...

I shouldn't have hopped to find all of these great sweet recipes on the day I told myself I need to start eating healthy. lol. . .your recipe sounds delicious!

~Sandy said...

Just hopping by to say hi!