Wednesday, July 6, 2011

22 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: the length of a spaghetti squash

Total weight gain/loss: 8lbs

Maternity clothes: pants since I was 6 weeks pregnant, but still wearing my regular tops

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman, according to Sophia

Movement: tons and tons… So ready for Sophia and Zach to feel them as well.

What I miss: ENERGY, sleeping through the night, CAFFENINE

Cravings: Root Beer

Symptoms: backaches and my feet hurt this week

Best moment this week: Sophia kissing my belly all day when she can, Sophia singing to baby Jack, and wanting to snuggle with her brother… use my belly as her pillow.

Sorry there is no picture this week… its been a little busy… we are headed out of town tomorrow to Philly to see family for a week and before that we were out at the lake for the 4th of July… pictures to come after our vacation to update.  Hope you all had a great 4th!

1 comment:

Mrs. England said...

Doing Great Jesse! Only 8 pounds! Wow!:) You look so cute!