Wednesday, July 20, 2011

24 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: the length an ear of corn

Total weight gain/loss: 9lbs

Maternity clothes: pants since I was 6 weeks pregnant, but still wearing my regular tops

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman, according to Sophia

Movement: lots of kicking and little punches… I think that he kicks and hits harder than Sophia did.  He is very active first thing in the morning and late at night.  I am so ready for Sophia and Zach to feel them as well.

What I miss: ENERGY, sleeping through the night, CAFFENINE

Cravings: Root Beer and MILK, milkshakes

Symptoms: backaches and my feet hurt this week, and I have been really tired this week.

Best moment this week: Sophia asking to snuggle with baby Jack when she goes to bed at night… she doesn’t want to snuggle with me, just with Jack.  I also had a quick dr appt on Monday so I got to listen to Jack’s heartbeat… it was PERFECT and STRONG.

No comments: