Wednesday, July 27, 2011

25 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: a rutabaga

Total weight gain/loss: 9lbs

Maternity clothes: pants since I was 6 weeks pregnant, and now wearing maternity tops too

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman, according to Sophia

Movement: lots of kicking and little punches… I think that he kicks and hits harder than Sophia did. He is very active first thing in the morning and late at night. I am so ready for Sophia and Zach to feel them as well.

What I miss: ENERGY, sleeping through the night, CAFFENINE

Cravings: Avocado, French Fries, queso, root beer

Symptoms: backaches, leg cramps, and my belly gets very hard and sore sometimes

Best moment this week: Being in FL at the beach with my beautiful family.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: