Wednesday, October 22, 2008

32 Weeks

56 more days! I can't believe how close it is getting. After talking with the Dr. yesterday, she could be coming on Dec 15th, so that would be 53 more days!!! Sophie is about 3 1/2 to 3 3/4 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up ALL of the space in my belly. I will start gaining about a pound a week that will go right to Sophie. I thought I was big now... I guess there is about 7-8 more pounds that I am going to add on! She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
Zach's school threw a shower for us on Tuesday, which was very nice. They had cake, punch, and snacks. We got a gift card to Babies R Us that we are going to save until after all the showers to see what we need to go back and get for Sophie.
I think we are pretty close to being ready to meet our little angel, but I am very excited about my shower that I have this weekend and the one that I have next week as well.

No comments: