Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sophia's 2nd Shower

Yesterday I had a shower thrown by my friends Roxie and Pam. A bunch of my friends came and celebrated with me as well as with my mom and my mother in law. The boys went and played a round of golf again, like the last shower and they enjoyed the beautiful day of golf. Us girls had a lot of fun sitting around talking about Sophia and all of her exciting toys and clothes she got. Here are some pics. Enjoy!
One of the balloons said "Princess"
Super yummy cake!
Roxie, me and Pam
My mom, me and my mother in law
Melissa, me and Laura
Megan, me and Julie
The super cute Juicy outfit that Lindsay got for Sophia.
A book from Grandma Charlie
A precious gift from my mom, a pearl bracelet and hanky hat for Sophia.
Mallory the Monkey
The fabulous diaper cake that Pam and Roxie made for me and Sophia.

1 comment:

The Saras Family said...

Fun Fun Fun!!! Not too much longer!!!