Thursday, October 2, 2008

Down to the Home Stretch


Well I am at 29 weeks! 11 more to go! This week Sophia is compared to a Butternut Squash! She is around 2 1/2 pounds and a bit over 15 inches long! In other news, Sophia has become very active during the hours of 2-7! She especially likes it up under my ribs! As Dr. Herzog told me to lay down on my left side when she makes her way up under my ribs, I lay down and she begins to kick like crazy... I am totally loving every minute of it! (when I am laying down.)
Today I made a trip to the Dr. Herzog's office and picked up my very expensive shot at the pharmacy, headed up to see Cindy, my favorite nurse, to then get sticked in my butt. Such fun! After that Zach and I headed home, and waiting for us on the front door step, was a toy chest, and no it is not for Sophia, it is for Zach. I needed to find some way to store his toys since I had to clean out some closets so I could have an empty one for Sophia. Putting it together was also lots of fun. It is getting a bit harder to get up and down at a quick pace, so it took us a bit of time to get it together. We took a break to eat some dinner. Then it was time to put together a shelving unit for Sophia's closet that my mom bought for us. I am getting ready to organize everything since I have my first shower this weekend, which I am really looking forward to. I am hoping to also get pictures up of her room soon. Look for those and my shower pictures!!

2 comments:

The Saras Family said...

such fun!
why do you need shots?

The Saras Family said...

thank you!!!
Not real sure on when we move. If this house sells quickly we will have to move into an apt, then move. But I think our house should be done by end of Feb. HOPEFULLY