Sunday, February 7, 2010

Second Hair Cut

Yes, my baby who really doesn’t have much hair to be cut, however it was much needed.  She was beginning to have a bit of a mullet.  Friday afternoon, we gave her a snack cup and sat her in the sink and started chopping away… well not really not chopping… just a few snips!IMG_3206

First, gotta get the hair wet!

IMG_3207

First snip, while S is trying to figure out what is going on!

IMG_3209

Mo-hawk

IMG_3211

wild wild hair

IMG_3215

wild wild girl… Mommy says sit down!

IMG_3217

I know it doesn't look like much but, I thought it was… tear, tear…. I really want her hair to grow in, I know it will soon, but in the mean time here is the Princess with her new hair!

IMG_3218

You may not be able to tell, but as you saw above, I did cut it!!!

*her first hair cut was New Years Eve, when she was 2 weeks old!

No comments: