Thursday, June 16, 2011

2 1/2 years old

Oh my goodness my sweet little baby girl is now 2 1/2 years old.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was having her.   She is no longer a baby, as she tells me, she is a big girl.  She amazes me everyday.  I love every minute that I get to spend with her.  She is so much fun to be around, always happy, loving and full of energy with a beautiful, little blossoming personality. 

photo(2)

Sophia at 2 1/2 you

  • love eating strawberry gogurts, Quaker Oat Cereal, pasta, Owens Breakfast bowls, eggs, toast, cheese and crackers, chips and queso, tortillas and butter, popsicles, Sprite, Flavored Waters, Capri Suns, Starburst, Push Pops
  • sleep from about 8 pm to 7 am with a 2-3 hour afternoon nap
  • are wearing 18 months shorts, 2t/3t shirts and dresses
  • started potty training a week ago and you are doing FABULOUS… just a few poopoo accidents, but you love going on your little potty for stickers and Starburst
  • love reading books and going to the library
  • love swimming, even if it is in the turtle pool in the backyard
  • are SUPER excited about your baby brother, that you call Spider-Man, and you even called him on your phone yesterday
  • are starting to play dress up, which I love, and you love carrying your make-up case and glasses with you
  • love to sing and dance
  • love gardening with Daddy
  • love snuggling with Mommy
  • love watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Dora, Max and Ruby and Maisy
  • know all your letters of the Alphabet, were working on matching upper case to lower case
  • can count to 20 and are starting to understand the concept of one to one correspondence ( I am such a teacher)
  • also have memorized several of your favorite books and love to read them to anyone that will read with you

We love you more than the world is round and the sun is bright…. to the moon and back…. xoxoxo

No comments: