Wednesday, June 29, 2011

21 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: the length of a carrot

Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs, maybe more but I dunno yet, I'll find out next week

Maternity clothes: pants since I was 6 weeks pregnant, but still wearing my regular tops

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman, according to Sophia

Movement: lots of little punches and kicks... Hopefully soon Zach and Sophia will feel them soon

What I miss: lots and lots of caffeine, ENERGY, sleeping through the night

Cravings: Oreos and ice cold MILK, biscuits, root beer

Symptoms: backaches and my feet hurt this week… I think only because we have been so super busy

Best moment this week: Being able to feel Jack move everyday and Sophia asking me, "how does the baby feel?" and "when will he come out to meet me?" I LOVE IT!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: