Wednesday, June 22, 2011

20 weeks

20 weeks (2)

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: the length of a banana

Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs, maybe more but I dunno yet

Maternity clothes: pants since I was 6 weeks pregnant, but still wearing my regular tops

Baby Gender: BOY

Baby Name: Jack David Mitchell
aka Spiderman, according to Sophia

Movement: lots and lots of little kicks and feeling like my insides are rolling

What I miss: ENERGY, sleeping through the night

Cravings: Oreos and ice cold MILK… and CHUYS Creamy JalapeƱo Ranch with tortillas

Symptoms: backaches and my feet hurt this week… I think only because we have been so super busy

Best moment this week: Sunday, at the lake, I was floating in the pool and I was super relaxed… Jack was moving all over the place… I forgot how much I missed that feeling.  Also this week Sophia has been LOVING on my belly with hugs and kisses whenever she can.  She also realized that my belly is good place to rest her head.

No comments: