Sunday, December 7, 2008


Well, I went back to the dr on Friday morning to have my sonogram, and now Sophia is estimated to weigh about 7 lbs 2 oz. She is still head down, but not completely all the way down. I was supposed to see Dr. Herzog, but he was in surgery so he couldn't see me to check to see if I had started to dialate yet. I got a little frustrated since I was not able to talk with him, and also since the nurse told me that they would have to reschedule my back up date of inducing me on the 15th because he already has too many that day.... so I had a bit of a mental break down as I left, but of course I called and talked to Zach and he calmed me back down.
My mom then proceeded to take me out shopping and get a pedicure. (I think in hopes of getting me walking a whole lot to start labor) I started to feel better emotionally but I am still feeling plenty of cramping and I am super uncomfortable.
I go back on Tuesday afternoon, very hopeful that we will be able to schedule a date to induce me if she has not come by then.


The Saras Family said...

Aw...girl. hang in there!!!

The Amaro Twins said...

Your almost there! I can see the light! =) Hang in there and I can't wait to see that baby girl!