Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Day

Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving at my parents lake house. I was allowed off the couch for too long, direct orders from my mom. Zach's parents and brother joined us as well. We had a very relaxing time at the lake. Zach got to play with my cousin, my bro, and his bro, as well as go fishing. He caught a 5 1/2 pound bass, my cousin got a great picture, but I don't have it, since I was on the couch or in the bed.
My mom and my brother brought in the fried Turkey to carve and the boys came in like vultures ready to eat it.
Getting frustrated... I am sure because everyone wanted a piece.
Watching and waiting.
Finally he got a piece.
And so did Matt (Zach's bro.) Maverick was waiting for a piece of the action too!
Later after eating and playing, Zach watching TV with Maverick and my 7 year old cousin, who was attached to Zach all weekend!!

No comments: