Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No More Meds....

In order to make my doctor's appointment today I got up, showered, which is a whole process in itself. Rested. My mom came and brought me lunch, took me to her house to wait for a couple of hours until Zach could come and pick me up from there to make our 4:00 appointment with Dr. Herzog. My blood pressure was still good, Sophia's heart beat was strong, and I am still not dialated. So being 37 weeks and 5 days he decided to take my off my medication to stop the contractions in order for me to start dialating. He thinks that she is already big enough so for the next couple of days we wait. I go back to see him Friday morning to have a sonogram to check to see how big she actually is and she what position she is in. Then we will come up with another game plan!! So keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: