Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On the books

YIPPEE!!! My favorite nurse, Cindy called me this morning to let me know that after my 4:30 appointment on Monday the 15th with Dr. Herzog I am scheduled at 5:00 to get Cervidil, to get me to start dialating, and stay over night in the hospital to then be induced at 8:00 on Tuesday the 16th. So if Sophia does not decide to come before next Tuesday we are scheduled for the 16th.
I am also looking forward to my friend Roxie and her husband coming over to hang out with us this weekend, hopefully it will help pass the time.

2 comments:

Yomaida said...

I LOVE your blog Jesse! Shame on you for not telling me about it sooner. ;-) I am going to add it to mine...if that's okay. I can keep up with you and your soon to be family of three. You are too cute!!! I am so excited...I just started reading in the nick O time!!! So happy for you and Zach!!!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

I have been thinking about you all weekend...hope you are hanging in there!!! The big day is almost here! If you get a chance, could you send me your mailing address? If not, no worries...I can get it from your mom :)