Thursday, August 27, 2009

Growing Up So Fast!

Last night my mom and Larry or Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner and to play with Sophia. And to our surprise Sophia played with Grandpa! He loved it and so did she!


Getting her nighttime bottle with Grandma and Grandpa!

Today after work while changing into more comfy clothes, Sophia saw her favorite four legged friend... no not Maverick, Gwen our cat. She followed her into the bathroom, you can see the tip of Gwen's tail as she is making her get away!

Sophia also has been dragging her blankie around with her while she plays! It is the cutest thing ever. I am super excited because she has so many great blankies just waiting for her... I too love blankies!


And as for growing up, tonight when I was giving S her night time bottle in her room in the glider, she discovered sharing her bottle with Mommy. She thought it was the funniest thing ever when I would pretend to drink from it, she did it over and over and belly laughed each time. I love watching her discover new things, she discovers something new everyday and I am loving every minute of being a Mommy!

No comments: