Monday, February 16, 2009

2 months old!



Today Sophia was 2 months old. I can't believe how much time has already gone by, boy does it fly by. She was supposed to have a doctors appointment today, but Dr. Poole's office called and asked me to reschedule due to the them having a bunch of kiddos coming in this afternoon who were thought to have the flu, so of course I said yes, and we are going on Thursday morning. I am very curious to see how much she weighs and how long she is... I am guessing 10 pounds but my mom thinks 12 pounds.
At 2 months Sophia is:
  • rolling from side to side
  • holds her head up really well
  • still dislikes tummy time
  • likes to play on the floor lying on her back
  • enjoys listening to music (we are listening to Frank Sinatra a lot)
  • smiles all the time
  • is cooing and talking a lot more
  • kicks like she is riding a bike
  • is sleeping from 10 pm to 5 am!!!!

No comments: