Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm 27 today!!!

Today was my first birthday as a mommy. It was great. Sophia gave me a wonderful gift... she slept for 7 hours last night from 10-5! Then went back down at 5:30 to 8:30! It was WONDERFUL.
Zach woke me up this morning before he left to give me my gift. He, my mom, and Larry got me a digital photo frame to keep all of my pictures of my little angel on.
Then for lunch we went and met my mom at Abuelos and had some delicious queso, fajita salad, and chocolate cake. Afterwards I stopped off at Kroger to pick up some steaks for dinner (and this is the first time that I have eaten steak since I have been pregnant due to the fact that meat disgusted me while I was pregnant.)
When Zach got home after school we hung out in bed with Sophia and set up my digital frame and watched some shows on TiVo since our cable has been out since Tuesday night's storm... and DTV was going to charge us to come out and fix it, so we decided to end our expensive service with them and sign up with Verizon, saving us $50 a month.
After Sophia ate, we cooked up a delicious dinner and topped it off with a YUMMY bottle of champagne. And Sophia happily played in her bouncy chair while we cooked... She was such a good girl today. Hopefully she will have another great night!
Overall, it was an AWESOME birthday.
My digital photo frame, it plays slide shows, power points, videos, and plays music, now I just have to figure it all out!
Champagne for dinner!
Steak, sauteed mushrooms, green beans, cheddar bacon potatoes, and cheesy garlic bread!!
Sophia happily playing in her bouncy chair... she does a lot of kicking that keeps the music and waterfall going!! She is starting to like it more and more!

1 comment:

Yomaida said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jesse! Your pics are great! That dinner looks delish!