Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little Miss Priss

So I have talked some about Baby Bryson. My friends Jeremy and Roxie are due late June. For those you who do not know them, Jeremy is like a brother to me, we grew up across the street from each other, went to school together, and college together. He and his wife got married the same year that Zach and I did and they found out they were pregnant in the end of October. I have been hoping that they would have a little girl to be best friends with Sophia and we found out about a week ago they arehaving a sweet little girl. Her name will be Presley Kay Bryson.
Roxie has named Sophia Princess Sophia or Pretty Pretty Princess. So Roxie and I decided that the girls will be Best Friends, Princess Sophia and Little Miss Priss Presley... we love it. So here is a picture of Presley Kay at 20 weeks. I can't wait to meet her.

No comments: