Thursday, February 26, 2009

Family Birthday Dinner

Last night we went out for my brother's, mine and my mom's birthday. We are all in February, the 8th, 12th, and 24th. We went to Fogo de Chao. It was the first time I have been there, and I must say that I would definitely go back. They just keep bringing meat around to you, so you have to be a meat lover. If you have never been there, you have a little card and on one side it is red, and the other is green. If you want meat, leave it on green, and if you need a break turn it over to red. It was so incredibly yummy. We didn't get to get a family photo but here are pictures of everyone with Sophia!







I would suggest going if you have never been. Plus they had great dessert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are great pictures. Everyone came out looking nice! AND wow Sophia is growing! :-) Yomaida